- Archived Coalition Webinars
- Better Choices Better Health: A chronic disease self-management program designed for individuals get back in charge of their life. The program is in an interactive workshop offered once a week for six weeks.
- South Dakota Quitline: Recommendations and referrals by healthcare providers make a difference helping tobacco users quit. The South Dakota Quitline has tools available to make it easier to connect patients to Quitline services and keep providers up to date.
- HealthySD: Access trusted sources for the latest news and strategies for individuals to incorporate healthy eating and physical activity into their daily lives.
Data and Literature
- Cancer Trends Progress Report: Describes progress and advances in reducing cancer in the U.S. in relation to Healthy People target goals
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer: Provides an annual update on the cancer burden and trends in the U.S.
- GW Cancer Institute Cancer Control TAP: Provides training and technical assistance to the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
- Community Guide to Preventative Services: The Guide to Community Preventive Services (The Community Guide) is a collection of evidence-based findings of the Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF). It is a resource to help you select interventions to improve health and prevent disease in your state, community, community organization, business, healthcare organization, or school.
- U.S. Preventative Services Task Force: The Task Force works to improve the health of all Americans by making evidence-based recommendations about clinical preventive services such as screenings, counseling services, and preventive medications. All recommendations are published on the Task Force’s website and/or in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Research to Reality: An online community of practice designed to bring together cancer control practitioners and researchers to discuss moving evidence-based programs into practice. This community is both an information resource and a forum where members can connect and collaborate with other public health professionals to ask questions, discuss ideas and solutions, share useful resources and tools, and participate in cyber-seminars and other events
- Research-Tested Intervention Programs (RTIPS): A searchable database of evidence-based cancer control interventions and program materials and is designed to provide program planners and public health practitioners easy and immediate access to research-tested materials.
- Cancer Control PLANET: Provides access to data and resources that can help planners, program staff, and researchers design, implement and evaluate evidence-based cancer control programs.